Contact: Will Carleton: UK 44(0)7802437827 – email@example.com
What we do best:
• Hard copy and digital photo library curation for commercial or research purposes.
• Copyright tracing through our photo industry network.
• Photo collection editing, including large scale collections.
• Photo collection valuation including probate valuations.
• Photographic collection sales and acquisitions.
• Create space and reduce collection costs.
Consulting to private and commercial photo collections.
• Solving copyright requests.
• Editing large photo print collections.
• Consulting to press photo collections.
• Cecil Beaton archive – consulted on commercial photo archive representation.
• London Fire Brigade – consulted on commercial photo archive representation.
• Daily Mirror newspaper – ongoing photo archive edit.
• The Daily Telegraph newspaper – photo archive commercial overview.
• The Times, Sunday Times & Sun newspaper photo archives – collection overview.
• John Shelley archive – edited for commercial usage.
What it costs:
Fixed project fee or day rate.
• JS Library John Shelley – Royal photographic collection.
• Photos Horticultural – photo library.
• Wildlife stills and video commercial photo library.
The Press Photo History project runs on thin air – and Donations …mainly donations! SO if you have enjoyed reading the site or we have helped you with research please show some love via our Donate button here – Thanks !
Or contact Will on:
UK 07802 437827