What we do best:
• Photo research through 1000 private and commercial photo archives worldwide.
• New photo search service: Complete your company photo archive – Details
• Copyright tracing through our photo industry network – Details
• Photo collection editing, including large scale collections.
• Photo collection valuation including probate valuations.
• Photographic collection sales and acquisitions.
• Photo salvage – from single prints to whole collections – if you don’t want prints or want to find a good home for them – we’ll home them. Post/Deliver to 9A Forge Lane, Headcorn, Kent TN27 9QG
Email or Call email@example.com | 07802437827
Consulting to private and commercial photo collections.
• Solving copyright requests.
• Editing large photo print collections.
• Consulting to press photo collections.
• Photo salvage – if you don’t want a prints or want to find a good home for them -we’ll take them.
Contact: Will Carleton: UK +44(0)7802437827 – firstname.lastname@example.org
• George Rodger photo collection – edited for book publishing projects.
• Cecil Beaton archive – consulted on commercial photo archive representation.
• London Fire Brigade – consulted on commercial photo archive representation.
• Daily Mirror newspaper – ongoing photo archive edit.
• The Daily Telegraph newspaper – photo archive commercial overview.
• The Times, Sunday Times & Sun newspaper photo archives – collection overview.
• John Shelley archive – edited for commercial usage.
What it costs:
Fixed project fee or day rate.
• JS Library John Shelley – Royal photographic collection.
• Photos Horticultural – photo library.
• Wildlife stills and video commercial photo library.
The Press Photo History project runs on thin air – and Donations …mainly thin air! SO if you have enjoyed reading the site or we have helped you with research please show some love via our Donate button here – Thanks !
Or contact Will on:
UK 07802 437827