What we do best:
• Picture Research
• Copyright tracing through our photo industry network.
• Photo collection editing, including large scale collections.
• Photo collection valuation including probate valuations.
• Hard copy and digital photo library curation for commercial or research purposes.
• Photographic collection sales and acquisitions.
• Create space to reduce collection storage costs.
• Photo salvage -from single prints to whole collections – if you don’t want prints or want to find a good home for them -we’ll take them.
(Post/Deliver to 9A Forge Lane, Headcorn, Kent TN27 9QG.)
Email or Call firstname.lastname@example.org | 07802437827
NEW Copyright service:
• Are the images on your website copyright correct?
We do not wish to alarm you, we just want to ensure you have a good website free from any potential conflict and possible expensive claims on images used.
We always take the following steps to ensure a pain free process of checking your website for potential problems.
1 A full review of the site page by page.
2 Full notes provided on where images are used.
3 Highlight any images which require a licence.
4 A recommended course of action to be taken by the website owner.
Result A worry free website still looking fantastic, but free from unlicensed images.
Prices start at £299.00
Contact email@example.com | or phone me on +44(0)7802437827
Consulting to private and commercial photo collections.
• Solving copyright requests.
• Editing large photo print collections.
• Consulting to press photo collections.
• Photo salvage – if you don’t want a prints or want to find a good home for them -we’ll take them.
Contact: Will Carleton: UK 44(0)7802437827 – firstname.lastname@example.org
• George Rodger photo collection – edited for book publishing projects.
• Cecil Beaton archive – consulted on commercial photo archive representation.
• London Fire Brigade – consulted on commercial photo archive representation.
• Daily Mirror newspaper – ongoing photo archive edit.
• The Daily Telegraph newspaper – photo archive commercial overview.
• The Times, Sunday Times & Sun newspaper photo archives – collection overview.
• John Shelley archive – edited for commercial usage.
What it costs:
Fixed project fee or day rate.
• JS Library John Shelley – Royal photographic collection.
• Photos Horticultural – photo library.
• Wildlife stills and video commercial photo library.
The Press Photo History project runs on thin air – and Donations …mainly thin air! SO if you have enjoyed reading the site or we have helped you with research please show some love via our Donate button here – Thanks !
Or contact Will on:
UK 07802 437827