Contact: Will Carleton UK: mobile 07802437827 – email@example.com
What we do best:
• Copyright tracing through our photo industry network.
• Photo collection editing.
• Photo collection valuation including probate valuations.
• Photographic collection sales and acquisitions.
• Photo collection editing, scanning and keywording.
• Finding commercial partners to represent collections.
• Digital asset management systems for commercial and private collections.
• Commercial options, advise on licensing your images for commercial use b2b and b2c.
– Pricing by project or day rate.
• Editing and assessing the photographic archives of 2 UK national newspapers and a UK
• Reviewing the London Fire Brigade photographic archive.
• Researching copyright issues for the Great Ormond Street Hospital.
• Archive mining the LFI press photo collection for contributing photographers.
• London School Of Economics
• Terry Spencer Archive.
• London Fire Brigade.
• The Daily Telegraph.
• Daily Mirror Archive.
• Camera Press.
• London Features International.
• Cecil Beaton archive at Sotheby’s.
• John/Jack Curtis photo collection.
• The Times newspaper photo collection
• JS Library – Royal photographic collection.
• Photos Horticultural – photo library.
• Wildlife stills and video commercial photo library.
The Press Photo History project runs on thin air – and Donations …mainly donations.. as we all have busy day jobs. SO if you have enjoyed reading the site or we have helped you with research please show some love via our Donate button here – Thanks !
Or contact Will on:
UK 07802 437827